According to industry data, two-thirds of all whole life insurance policy holders – whose policies have a cash surrender value – are dramatically overcharged for their insurance.
I’ve found a remarkable loophole in the life insurance industry – one that could put those thousands of dollars you may be overpaying each year back in your pocket.
You see, many of the people getting fleeced by insurance companies are eligible to refinance their whole life insurance policies. In addition to saving the thousands you may be overcharged each year, there are a number of remarkable benefits available from refinancing. They include:
- Maintaining or improving your current benefits without increasing cost…
- Ensuring that your policy doesn’t expire worthless,
- Making sure your heirs get what’s coming to them, when it’s needed most.
We have already helped a number of clients refinance their insurance policies, with remarkable results. Here are two examples:
- “John” is a 53-year old male with 3 Universal Life policies (none of which was guaranteed): They were through John Hancock, initiated in 1987, Pacific Life, and Reliastar begun in 1982. The total death benefit from these three accounts was $448,802, while total annual premiums came to $3,044. Our Life Insurance Checkup revealed that we could take the cash surrender value of the three policies (totaling $115,282) and roll it into one guaranteed, no-lapse Universal Life policy that wouldn’t expire until John hit 120 years old. The new death benefit became $900,000 – more than double the previous value, while the annual premium remained the same.
- “Mike” is a 64-year old male with one $500,000 Whole Life policy through Guardian
Insurance, Co. The cash surrender value was $225,000 and his annual premium was $8,400. The Life Insurance Checkup showed us that we could roll this cash surrender value into a new guaranteed, no-lapse Universal Life policy. Its new death benefit amount came to $750,000 (a 50% increase over the previous policy). More importantly for Mike, we were able to completely eliminate his annual premiums until he would hit age 120 – putting $8,400 in his pocket each year.
So how do you find out if your current insurance policy or policies can be refinanced? It’s simple, actually. As part of the world-class services we provide our clients at Fabian Wealth Strategies, we perform a “Life Insurance Checkup” – our rigorous exam of their current policy situation.
Because this insurance rip-off is so wide spread, I’ve decided to provide our Life Insurance Checkup service to former readers like you -– ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Simply take 5 minutes to share with me the six pieces of information detailed below about you and your current insurance coverage. Rest assured, none of this information compromises your privacy or your financial security.
• Your date of birth
• Your gender
• The face value of your current policy (policies)
• The cash surrender value(s) of your policy
• Your premium(s), if you’re still paying one
• Your health policy rating, if you know it (preferred, standard or rating)
Click Here to Refinance Your Insurance.
But if you would feel more comfortable discussing this matter on the phone, simply call us on our toll-free number at 800-391-1118
Once we receive your information – either online or by phone – we’ll give it our “Life Insurance Checkup” at no cost to you.
Then, within a week of receiving your information, we’ll be able to tell you if you can join the legions of policy holders saving thousands of dollars a year by refinancing your insurance.